Welcome to Gorilla Commerce!
- Personal Information We Collect. The categories of personal information we collect depend on whether you are a customer, user, or visitor, and the requirements of applicable law.
- Information You Provide to Us.
- Your Communications with Us. We collect personal information from you such as email address, phone number, or mailing address when you request information about our Services, request customer or technical support, or otherwise communicate with us.
- Social Media Content. We may offer forums, blogs, or social media pages. Any content you provide on or through these channels will be considered “public” and is not subject to privacy protections.
- Registration for Sweepstakes or Contests. We may run sweepstakes or contests. Contact information you provide may be used to reach you about the sweepstakes or contest and for other promotional, marketing, and business purposes, if permitted by law. In some jurisdictions, we may be required to publicly share information of winners.
- Submitted Information. Information you submit is collected by us with your specific knowledge and consent. For instance, when you access any of our online tools or downloadable files, you are asked to provide information. By submitting a response, you agree to the processing and storage by us of the information you provide.
- Information Automatically Collected or From Others
- Automatic Data Collection. We may collect certain information automatically when you use the Services. This information may include your Internet protocol (“IP”) address, user settings, MAC address, cookie identifiers, mobile carrier, mobile advertising and other unique identifiers, details about your browser, operating system or device, Internet service provider, pages that you visit before, during or after using the Services, information about links you click, and other information about how you use the Services. Information we collect may be associated with accounts and other devices.
- We may automatically collect data regarding your use of the Services, such as the types of content you interact with and the frequency and duration of your activities. We may combine your information with information provided by other people using our Services.
- Operationally Necessary. This allows Technologies that allow you to access and use the Services, applications, and tools that are required to identify irregular site behavior, prevent fraudulent activity, and improve security;
- Performance Related. We may use Technologies to assess the performance of our Services, including to help us understand how our visitors use the Services;
- Functionality Related. We may use Technologies that allow us to offer enhanced functionality of the Services;
- Advertising or Targeting Related. We may use Technologies to deliver content, including relevant ads, on our Services or on third party sites.
- Analytics. We have added Google Analytics, and may include other service providers, to collect information regarding visitor behavior and visitor demographics on our Services. For more information about Google Analytics, please visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites.
- You can opt out of Google’s collection and processing of data generated by your use of the Services by going to https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Information from Other Sources. We may collect information about you from other sources, including through third party services and organizations to supplement information provided by you. This supplemental information allows us to verify information that you have provided to us and to enhance our ability to provide you with information about our business, products, and the Services.
- How We Use Your Information. We may use your information for a variety of business purposes, including to provide you with the Services, analyze and improve our Services pursuant to our legitimate interest, and to provide you with additional content and services.
- Notice Regarding Third Party Websites and Social Media Platforms. The Services may contain links to other websites, and other websites may contain links to our Services. These other websites are not controlled by us. We encourage you to read the terms of service and privacy policies of each website or application. We do not endorse, screen, or approve, and we are not responsible for, the privacy practices or content of such other websites or applications. Visiting these other websites or applications is done at your own risk.
- Disclosing Your Information to Third Parties. Except as provided below, we do not share your information. We have not sold consumer personal information in the past 12 months.
Service Providers. We may share your information we collect with our third-party service providers. These may include IT and related services, information services, customer service providers, and vendors to support the provision of the Services.
Business Partners. We may provide your information we collect to business partners with whom we jointly offer products and services.
Affiliates. We may share your information we collect with affiliated companies.
Advertising Partners. Through the Services, we may allow third party advertising partners to set Technologies and other tools to collect information about your activities and devices. We may also combine and share information with third party advertising partners. These partners may use this information to deliver targeted ads to you when you visit websites within their networks.
Disclosures to Protect Us or Others. We may access, preserve, and disclose any information associated with you if we, in good faith, believe doing so is required or appropriate: to share with law enforcement or similar authorities; in association with legal processes; to protect your, our, or others’ rights, property, or safety; to enforce our policies or contracts; assist with an investigation or prosecution of suspected illegal activity; or to collect amounts owed to us.
Disclosure in the Event of Merger, Sale, or Other Asset Transfer. If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, purchase or sale of assets, or transition of service to another provider, then your information may be sold or transferred as part of such a transaction, as permitted by law and/or contract.
- Children’s Information. The Services are not directed at children under 18 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children.