Terms Of Service
Welcome to Gorilla Commerce!
- Agreement to Terms. By using the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. You agree to be bound by any updates to these Terms by using the Services after any such update to the Terms. If you are accessing the Services on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that entity to these Terms.
- Who May Use the Services? You may use the Services only if you are 18 years or older.
- Feedback. We appreciate feedback, comments, ideas, proposals, and suggestions regarding the Services (“Feedback”). If you choose to submit Feedback, you agree that we may use it without restriction and with no obligation to you.
- General Prohibitions. You agree not to do any of the following:
- a. Use, display, mirror, or frame the Services or any individual element of the Services, our name, logo, trademark, or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page of the Site, without our express written permission;
- b. Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Services, our computer systems, or technical delivery systems of our providers;
- c. Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- d. Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, or otherwise circumvent any measures used by us or our providers to protect the Services;
- e. Attempt to access, search, or download content from the Services using any agent or mechanism other than software or search agents provided by us or other generally available web browsers;
- f. Use any meta tags or other hidden test or metadata utilizing our trademark, logo, URL, or product name without our express written consent;
- g. Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; or
- h. Violate any applicable law or regulation.
We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor, disable, or remove any content at any time and without notice. We have the right to investigate violations of these Terms or conduct that affects the Services. We may cooperate or consult with authorities to prosecute violations of law.
- DMCA – Our Copyright Policy. We respect copyright law and expect you to do the same. It is our policy to disable accounts, if and when applicable, of users who repeatedly infringe others’ copyrights. If you have any concerns that the Services infringe upon your copyrights or other rights, please contact email@example.com with specific information regarding your concerns and a link or other description to the potentially infringing content.
- Links to Third Party Resources. The Services may allow you to access third party websites or other resources. We only provide access as a convenience and are not responsible for the content, products, or services on or available through those resources. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of third-party resources.
- Termination. We may suspend or terminate your access to the Services at any time and without notice to you.
- Disclaimers. THE SERVICES ARE PROIVDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. We make no warranty about the quality, accuracy, timeliness, truthfulness, completeness, or reliability of any information or content on the Services.
- Limitation of Liability.
- a. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE NOR OUR PROVIDERS INVOLVED IN CREATING OR PROVIDNG THE SERVICES WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUES, LOST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, LOSS OF DATA OR GOODWILL, OR ANY DAMAGE OR FAILURE OR DATA OR SYSTEMS ARISING OUT OF THESE TERMS OR THE SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LAW, AND WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS, DAMAGE, OR FAILURE.
- b. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW OF THE APPLICABEL JURISDICTION, IN NO EVENT WILL OUR LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR INCONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR THE SERVICES EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO US FOR THE SERVICES OR ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100), WHICHEVER IS LESS.
- c. THE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF DAMAGES IN THIS SECTION 10 OF THE TERMS ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN YOU AND US.
- Governing Law and Forum Choice. These Terms and any actions related to the Terms or Services will be governed by the laws of the State of Connecticut, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. The exclusive jurisdiction for all disputes arising out of the Terms or the Services will be the state and federal courts located in Fairfield County and you waive any objection to jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
- General Terms
- a. Reservation of Rights. We and our licensors exclusively own all right, title, and interest in and to the Services, including all related intellectual property rights. You acknowledge that the Services are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of the United States and foreign jurisdictions. You agree not to remove, alter, or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark, or other notices of proprietary rights included in the Services.
- b. Entire Agreement. These Terms constitute the entire and exclusive agreement between you and us regarding the Services, and these Terms supersede and replace all prior or contemporaneous oral or written understandings or agreements between you and us regarding the Services. If any of provision of the Terms is held unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permitted by law and all other provisions will remain in full force and effect. You may not assign or transfer these Terms, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. Any attempt to transfer or assign these terms without our written consent will be null and void. We may transfer or assign these Terms without restriction. These Terms will bind and inure to the benefit of our successors and assigns.
- c. Notices. Any notices or other communications from us regarding these Terms or the Services will be given by email or by posting to the Services or these Terms.
- d. Waiver of Rights. Any failure or delay to enforce any of our rights or any provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of such right or provision. Any exercise of our rights under these Terms will not prevent us from exercising any of our rights or seeking other remedies available to us by any other means.
- Contact Information. If you have any questions about the Terms or the Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, 20 Ketchum Street Westport, CT 06880.